It is not a matter of if your organisation or brand will have a social media crisis, it is just a matter of when and how much it will cost your brand, especially if you are not ready.
Crises can occur at any time in your business and can occur whether you have a social media presence or not. With social media, these crises can escalate quickly and can be very damaging to the value of your brand and share value.
Will you be ready?
Our Social Media Crisis Management Course arms you with the knowledge and tools of how to effectively handle a social media crisis so you will be ready.
Not only do we give you the knowledge and the tools, we give you a very hands on opportunity to practice the skills learnt and use the tools in a realistic social media crisis simulation.
Our 8 modules include:
- Introduction to Social Media Crisis Management
- Social Media Policy and employee Advocacy
- Social Media Listening
- Initial Response and Simulation
- Assessment and Simulation
- Communication and Simulation
- How to Become a Certified Social Media Crisis Manager
Who Should Attend this workshop:
- Marketing Manager
- Communications and PR Managers
- Corporate Affairs teams
- SMEs and Start ups
- Crisis communications team members and legal counsel
- Corporate Social Media Teams
The Program commences on Wednesday 26th February with the live online webinars being held each Wednesday night for 8 weeks at 7pm AEDT.
If you can't attend live the recordings of the webinars, they will be added to the program material so you can watch them in a time that suits you.